Solheimar, Iceland

Solheimar, Iceland
Solheimar Ecovillage in Iceland

Earthaven Ecovillage

Earthaven Ecovillage
Earthaven Ecovillage in Black Mountain, NC

Yogaville, Satchidananda Ashram

Yogaville, Satchidananda Ashram
Yogaville in Buckingham, Virginia

Friday, November 12, 2010

Two Weeks Left

I fly away from Iceland in fourteen days. CELL classes have concluded, our final Icelandic tests have been taken and the semester wrap-ups have begun. These include finishing our Solheimar projects and presenting them to the community, planning and preparing a Thanksgiving feast for over one hundred people, putting together a piece of work with each other that captures the essence of what we've learned here, and some final community activities.

I have uploaded over a dozen videos from my travels through Iceland on my YouTube page. A few are posted here for a taste, but you should really head over there for the full effect. The videos give a better description and feel for what I've been seeing and doing as well as the people I've been sharing this experience with.





No comments:

Post a Comment